Welcome to Beer Tasting Mastery! Wondering if this course is for you?
- Enjoy drinking flavorful craft beer (not the yellow fizzy stuff) and want to learn more about real beer.
- Love craft beer culture. The festivals, the breweries, and of course — the people.
- Are totally OK being labeled a Craft Beer Geeks (But not Beer Snobs. We don’t tolerate snobbery around here.).
If that sounds like you, you’re the perfect fit for our beer course.
I’m Billy and I created Beer Tasting Mastery to teach any beer lover about the world’s greatest beverage. You may know me from my homebrewing website, HomebrewAcademy.com, which launched in 2010 and has taught thousands of people how to brew beer at home.
While running Homebrew Academy, I learned that our homebrewers really needed more help in evaluating their beer. After all, if you can’t taste it, you can’t improve it.
So, excited to share everything I had learned about beer, I launched our first Beer Tasting Mastery class in June, 2014.
It was a huge hit!
We still have a ton of homebrewers come through our program, but now we’re joined by beer people from all different backgrounds:
- Beer judges
- Brewing industry employees
- Bar and restaurant employees
- Everyday craft beer drinkers
The best part of the course is that you don’t need to leave your home to join. It’s 100% online and delivered via livestream though our private membership site.
Get in touch
If you’re a Beer Tasting Mastery student and you’re trying to access your course material, you can do so from the login page.
For support, questions about the courses, or simply a good beer recommendation, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.